rejoin clan
Views 2258
Replies 17
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i would like to reapply to join ptg as i made a big mistake in leaving.the clan has been a very big part of my life for a good few years and i feel lost,not being a part of it.

Thanks given by:
READ THIS ENTIRE POST!

Thank you for your application. You will now be vetted by the Recruitment Committee, a process which may take up to 3 days. If you clear this vetting, you will be accepted into Clan [PTG] as a probationary member and permitted to wear our tags in-game. You will retain this probationary status for a period of 6 weeks.

During this probationary period, you will constantly be assessed to ensure you act in accordance with the standards expected of a [PTG] member. If you are judged to have met these standards at the 6 week point, you will be promoted to full [PTG] member. If you fail to meet the standard required however, you will be removed from the Clan [PTG] usergroup.

As an applicant you're expected to act as a full PTG member in-game, following our server rules to the letter. You can view the server rules by typing !rules in-game, or just ask a PTG member if there's something you're unsure of.

The approval of your application will largely depend on how you interact with [PTG] members and public players in game and in mumble, both of which you will be expected to join. A headset with working mic is crucial for this. If you struggle with setting up your microphone, please refer to our setup guide below. The details for our mumble server, including a download link can be found here:

Download link (Version 1.2.4): http://download.mumble.com/en/mumble-1.2.4.msi
IP: pathtoglory.clanmumble.com
Port: 36030
No password
Your own username (In-game name is preferred for quick recognition)
Mumble setup guide: http://clanptg.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3416

We expect you to keep up to date with all things PTG on our YouTube channel and our Twitter account whilst your application is in progress.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PathToGlory1
https://twitter.com/ClanPTG

**If you donate towards our server fund then VIP status will be granted across all of our severs. This will give you a reserved slot on all PTG servers where applicable, which will allow you to jump the queue over normal and premium players once a slot becomes available and whitelist you from server autobalancing. If you are accepted into the clan and you prove yourself to be a trusted, mature member of the clan, then admin abilities may be granted to you by our council.

The Recruitment Committee will be available to guide you through the process and help you in any way we can. Please feel free to talk to us on mumble or via PM.

Good luck in your application!

**Whether or not you donate to the clan will not affect your application in any way.

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Thanks given by: jockgrilse
welcome bacck

[Image: graphic.png]
Tongue Smile

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

welcome back

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
YAY!

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
Glad to see you back Jock.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Back again in record time, welcome home Jock

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Welcome back Jock

Welcome back mate!

Knew it. Welcome back <3

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Wololooo
Steam: PTG_St3v3oh
Origin: PTG_St3v3oh
Battlelog:   ^
K70 RGB MX Browns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19113.0;...5220;image]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group hug?

Welcome back dude.

[Image: graphic.png]
The Recruitment Committee have vetted your application and you have been approved, congratulations! you can join the platoon now

[Image: XxFlashbangerxX.png]

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK Smile   welcome hame mate

Welcome back mate :-)

kiss kiss

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
BIG HUGS

[Image: quote_it_is_hard_to_imagine_a_more_stupid_or_mor.jpg]

The Recruitment Committee have now completed the final review of your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have passed this review and have been accepted as a permanent member of Clan [PTG]. Congratulations! You have conducted yourself excellently in accordance with the standards of the Clan and we are proud to have you in our ranks.

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by: