New Battlefield UI Revealed for Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1
Views 1393
Replies 3
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quite unexpectedly, DICE announced a new Battlefield 4 feature: a user interface overhaul. The new user interface will make its debut on Battlefield 4 and will be applied to Battlefield Hardline and the upcoming Battlefield 1.

The core of the new user interface seems to be to decouple the use of a web browser to find and join games. Instead, players will find and join servers in-game with the new BF4 UI. The way it used to be with all Battlefield games, up until BF3.
The new BF4 UI will also include a “recommendation engine to suggest maps, modes, and more”, and will make it easier to play and squad up with friends.
As DICE puts it, “The new Battlefield user interface is designed to improve the experience of playing with friends and to bring relevant content to your attention.”
Last week during the Battlefield 1 E3 showcase, the game did not have an open web browser on the PC, suggesting that it won’t be launched and managed from the browser with Battlelog like BF4 and BF3.
The new user interface is currently being tested by a limited group of players and should be added to Battlefield 4 later this Summer.

Thanks given by:
So after getting Battlelog to work as good as an in-game browser, they are now going back to in-game browsers lol

Thanks given by:
I do like the idea of creating a squad b4 joining the server , although not sure exactly how that will work , we'll have to wait and see.

And yes seems a tad silly to reverse on the BL however i think there aiming for squad/team play with the new features.

TBH not that bothered what we use as long as it works lol

Thanks given by:
(06-27-2016, 12:23 PM)k3rMz Wrote: I do like the idea of creating a squad b4 joining the server , although not sure exactly how that will work , we'll have to wait and see.

And yes seems a tad silly to reverse on the BL however i think there aiming for squad/team play with the new features.

TBH not that bothered what we use as long as it works lol

true

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Battlefield User Interface is Making Its Way to Battlefield 4 for PC k3rMz 0 566 02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Last Post: k3rMz
  Free BF4 | Hardline DLC's k3rMz 8 2,462 09-14-2016, 04:28 PM
  Upcoming Changes to Your Battlefield 4 Experience k3rMz 2 1,033 07-29-2016, 05:55 PM
  Battlefield 1 k3rMz 12 2,956 05-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Flashbanger
  Battlefield 5 Chef_uk 14 3,040 04-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: platt22