CS:GO Guide: When and What to buy
Views 1508
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
http://imgur.com/a/qQoZj

Really useful flowcharts for CT and T side that will help you decide if and when to buy. If you learn this and take a few seconds to check what your team are doing, chances are you'll have a smoother team economy overall if you're newer to the game.

This also counts for those of us that play Friday/Saturday nights. I'm tired of getting annoyed over silly buys, STUDY THIS FUCKING FLOWCHART.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
The problem for us Friday/Saturday night gamers is we are too casual. The MM needs to have more leadership and team cohesion to follow orders. Now I'm all for that style of play but I can't speak for anyone else. It only takes one person to not follow instructions for the whole team to suffer. Watching the final yesterday (first time I have sat down and watched a pro match) it was clear the team all know how to play and how to react after each round to ensure team strength is at it's highest for the next round. The commentators were saying what was happening seconds before it happened with regards to buying for others.

I'm sure more was happening but to me the key differences between them and us is A: Their ability to kill like they have a no-recoil hack and B: Their loadout skills for the team. Point A is nigh on impossible for us to fix as we only play two nights a week but point B is worth exploring but again, if others are not wanting to go down this route then it can't be employed.

Maybe we need to open an amateur competitive team for league/cup matches as a step up from casual MM play with which more disciplined play can be instigated?

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
There's a lot that the pro players do we don't. Positioning and crossbar placement while moving is a good 75% of your aim, the rest is micro correction if you're playing properly. Rounds where you see people flick around and get a quick kill are pure skill, as are multi kill spray downs, however I genuinely think that a slower paced, more intelligent play would help a lot rather than the rush wherever once SJ gets a kill there

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by: