Well hello there
Views 650
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey gents, long time no speak!

Chef, Geordie, Hoot, Dee and everyone I've forgotten (its been a while)

Some of you may remember me, I was quite active between 2011-12 when BF3 was released and trailed off a few years later when life got in the way.

I've just preordered BF1 and thought it'd be good to check in and see if PTG are going to be playing it regularly?

Hope I see some familiar names around, and look forward to having a game (I assume mumble is still the preferred voicechat app)

[Image: d6480570c8d18265.png]
Thanks given by:
Eh up gamblor, welcome back mate :Smile

Not too sure with regards to servers at the moment, there's not a lot of information available about what we can do with them, and dice haven't said a word on it either, so we won't have one for launch day.

I'm pretty sure a few of the lads have it preordered though.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
A few of us are already playing thanks to the early access of preorder. But I think this weekend is when most will play moreally. I know I will be on over the weekend more and Skalle said he will be too.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
Me to with early access.

[Image: Katsu971.png]
Thanks given by:
welcome back .. do not know you but good to see PTG members come back to BF1
hope to see you at mumble

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a preorder and have been working nights so not had chance to play it yet lol

Thanks given by:
Kermz, when you do get a chance to play, weekdays I will be on most nights from about 1:30am till 3:30am UK time and sometimes between 11:30pm and 12:45am as well.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
Hey dude, always nice to see an old face, hope life has been good? Personally I'll not be buying BF1 until EA confirm server management but there will be [PTG] playing so I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have you join in.

Until we can rent servers, members can try and recruit randoms who join their squads. Give them the mumble details to start with, add them to your friends list.

Thanks given by:
Hi Gamblor! Jesus it has been a while! Good to see you knocking around. Welcome back to the forums.

Like Chef I haven't bought Battlefield 1 yet but I have finally got a pc able to run it.

Depending on how things go with the clan and servers I'll probably join in too.

Catch you later dude!

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by: