Looking for a big case for new build.
Views 2115
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
hey guys.

im looking to rebuild soon ( AM4 )  and am looking for a nice big tower that can provide plenty of air flow as well as allow me to completely water cool.

Whilst looking I came across this : Corsair 900D Obsidian HPTX Tower PC Gaming Case

Although this is a great case its a little pricey, sooooo i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of cases that are pretty big and would allow a water build and have great air flow abilities. BTW i mean a complete water build not the pre made units im currently using ATM.

My current case NZXT 440 is great however since ive had it i've never been happy with how hot it can get even with the airflow it contains, my temps can rises quite a bit when playing high end games, and even though my GFX is water cooled i can still see temps quite high.

Feel free to link me some cases or pop your ideas down im great at software just shite at hardware builds lol.

Thanks given by:
Coolermaster Storm Trooper

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/trooper/

Rotatable drive cages to optimise airflow, and there is a windowed option for those who like that, however if you go with the standard version you can rotate the drive cages to the side to allow for better airflow. 

It also has an SSD drive cage mount in the base of the case which even though it's primitive will allow you to completely remove the 3.5" drive cages and the 5.25" bay mounts and install a nice big rad in the front. If you're comfortable getting a dremel out then you can easily get a 360 in the top too.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Corsiar 760t or 780t are big and good looking, i think John has 780t

Thanks given by:
780T is a huge case. So much space and air flow that I get colder air coming out of the case than that going in, even after 3-4 hours of gaming. It has 3 SSD cages hidden on one side along with a shed load of normal drive bays. It is a heavier case though, comes in black or white, and it is a good looking case.

[Image: PTG_Jon170.png]
"Which jet are you gonna take? The one with the wings?" Skalle 26/01/2015
Thanks given by:
SEttled for a 780T in black :Smile

Decided to cancel the new RX 480 as im not happy with the water cooling options atm SmileP

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My US PC build Jon170 7 3,177 10-17-2016, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Jon170
  time for new build chilldog 9 4,423 08-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: St3v3oh
  Finally going to build my own PC! Phyzick 66 23,035 02-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Phyzick
  New Build help Kenny 15 4,589 01-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: antiallz
  New case St3v3oh 3 2,289 08-25-2013, 12:01 AM