Hi all !! ok BF1 is good but meh .... Lets bring back the BF4 servers !!
Views 868
Replies 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi all being playing for a few weeks and seems pretty boring just missing something that BF4 had, anywho reinstalled BF4 and no more PTG servers (cries) miss those days, still a ton of players who play BF4, just wondering if there was going to be another server come on you guys :-) love you all x

Thanks given by:
I'm playing BF4 too...

Thanks given by:
it is enough people to run a BF4 server ??

can we get a cheap server form fragnet again ?? in 60Hz ??

I stopped playing BF1 its like hardline 2

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thats an good Idea. Metro and Lockers back with no explosive or explosive light.
I delete BF4 after they switch to the stupid new Battlelog and so I lost my favorites because they are empty after the switch. My new account until last year is AbtRS6R. With this account I play only Metro or Lockers Smile

[Image: unbenanntbwk51.jpg]

Asus Maximus 8 Extreme, i7 6700k @4.4Ghz, XFX AMD Fury X with EK Water Blocks Fullcover, 16GB RAM GSkill TridentZ RGB 3200er, 3 x 1TB SSD Samsung 840 evo, Keyboard: Logitech G910, Mice: Roccat Tyon,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT880 with external Microphone. Monitor: ASUS MG 279 Q .
Thanks given by:
you can still use the old one

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Thanks given by:
Is this still something you guys are intrested in , running a locker / metro config  with no explosives / light explosives , 

Post up guys let us know .....

Thanks given by:
i will help if i can ucav hehe
@k3rMz email fragnet we need the server back

Thanks given by:
it would be a new server if we decided to run with this , get the word out this post is here  need more feedback from the guys to grasp what player base ( community wise ) wants this to happen.

Thanks given by:
Hi,

if we got a server i would be willing to help. on the locker server I think the ucav should be allowed as only one server allows it that is the SF. IF we got a merto server then i think we should not allow explosives and have a point system where if u use a grenade u get one points etc. but if u get so many points u get a time ban for 5 mins and so on

Ginger

Thanks given by:
We still have funds with G-Portal that can host a BF4 server for one month IIAC.

Thanks given by:
(04-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: We still have funds with G-Portal that can host a BF4 server for one month IIAC.
That's why i posted chef

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  getting BF4 server back ??? Skalle 0 199 04-27-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Skalle
  Summer Patch - when are the servers back on? DatEMELGEESKILL 6 948 09-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Last Post: jockgrilse
  Back From Holidays! DatEMELGEESKILL 3 513 08-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: DatEMELGEESKILL
  Back Ratty 1 403 07-19-2015, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Xanathan
  [IDEA] Expanding the community [Servers] SwegginOnPc 14 1,417 06-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Last Post: SJTG1993