Battlegrounds
Views 1174
Replies 18
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

100 players parachute into the gamezone and have to rush around the map picking up gear to aid their survival, the map then starts to decrease in size and whoever is the last player alive wins.

Pitched between the arcade feel of COD/BF and realistic ARMA gameplay.

Thanks given by:
Made by playerunknown who created the mod battle royale for the arma engine. Now using the unreal engine. Looks pretty good to be fair, just need to build me a new pc again or get a laptop. Can't decide at the moment ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

m00se l00se ab00t this h00se
[Image: 3999506695.png]
Thanks given by:
AMD Ryzen PC

Thanks given by:
Just purchased a laptop, decent'ish spec so should be back part time gaming soon. Now just to sell this shitbook pro.

Thanks given by:
Used to like Battle royale so might take a look at this

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi guys been a while since i ventured on here as been busy ,this game is good gets your heat pumping not played to many games mainly solo which keeps you on your edge .

If you are thinking of getting this game give me a shout on steam ,names K3nn3H as ive changed it to the same as my Twitch channel .

[Image: PTG_Kenny.png]
Thanks given by:
WTF? Is Geordie back?!? YEEEEEY!!!!

Also, this looks like fun. Still in Early Access so janky as fuck but fun none the less. 

Devs is playing it I see

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
Games amazing. Like a fast DayZ that someones put a bit of care and attention into the development of ;D Duos and squads are great fun.

Hello everyone btw, been a while Smile

Thanks given by:
So i bought this and i'm enjoying it but the game is really taking it's toll on my ancient graphics card. I'm have to play on very low settings and still only achieve 25-30 fps in certain areas Sad.

For those of you that remember him, i've been playing quite a lot with Kurgen and his lot. I think the best placing i've had is 6th so far.   If you any of you guys have this and aren't already my friend on steam, add ptg_geordie and i'll hopefully squad up with you guys soon.

Thanks given by:
The game is still being optimised. Sequisha was playing on a test server this morning and performance looked improved in that. I'll jump on this weekend if your around

Thanks given by:
Played again tonight, this time with Devs. Had a laugh. Died a lot, made progress a lot, in a crazy daze a lot.

Love this game just hope i get time to play it on my days off now my holidays over

Thanks given by:
Hi gents - Think I'll give this a look. Still in early access so I would assume that there is still some way to go in its development. 

Any mention of other maps?

Thanks given by:
There has been yep, but no sign of any move in that direction yet.

Thanks given by:
Me and Devs actually won a match last night. Had some fun chasing the circle, in the end there was no circle and it was a free for all as it shrank to nothing

Thanks given by:
got my first squad win today, playing with Kurgen and his mob

Thanks given by:
https://streamable.com/9eeuj

I need to get this game

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
Yes, yes you do

Thanks given by:
(05-02-2017, 02:36 PM)m00se Wrote: Me and Devs actually won a match Devs actually (used an aimbot) won a match last night. Had some fun chasing the circle, in the end there was no circle and it was a free for all as it shrank to nothing

Fixed that for you.

Thanks given by:
LOL Chef!

Thanks given by: