BF4 server we need one
Views 365
Replies 34
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
it seems that on a good day only about 5-7 people are on discord (use it already guys get rid of mumble) and we need new heads to recruit so if we get a 30-60 hertz Locker server and get the clan up and running again, i mean we have £400+ of funds

Thanks given by: Jocke , Skalle
I mean come on old farts (take it with a pinch of salt) Big Grin. Mumble costs what 10 pounds a month or something like that? Meanwhile discord is free. I dont see a problem in where we would switch from mumble to discord save money and still have the same old trusty chitchat kinda thing.  

Point being: Change can be scary but it can also be good!  Cool

Thanks given by:
i must admit there is a split of people using the 2 different Voice comms , Most are regged to Discord however the few that are not tend to be the ones followed onto mumble.

Ill happily turn mumble off, anyone got a sharp stick to poke chef with :Tongue

Thanks given by: Skalle
ffs life at last ,good to see

Thanks given by:
here is our discord if you have not found it yet https://discord.gg/PT2fAT

Thanks given by:
1. It's a good idea with a new locker server all weapons no rules
2. jockgrilse back on recuitment committed to help marko
3 close mumble and use discord

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by: Mark091
im always about jock just dont have much time to play atm, the wifes ill and im working 5/6 days a week.

We have funds available for bf4 server, however i just want to point out that if it doesn't take off and sits idle then we wont renew it, its ok having the funds however its not worth wasting them if it dont work.

I'll happily set up a locker only server and get things sorted, just need to make sure i get the go ahead from the rest of the organ grinders.

We have $79 in g portal so i can go ahead and get that done, ill be on discord in about an hour if anyone wants / needs me

Thanks given by:
I totally agree with this as there inst many locker servers out there with all the weapons aloud except the one me and Raza play on. I think that if we did this it would fill up like it use to as people can find there is more than one locker server with all weapons aloud as it is hard to hold outside with out a ucav especially if there is more than one of them.

Thanks given by:
Would be good to get the gang back together again. Not played BF in ages, don't even own BF1, been playing a lot of Arma/CS(usual)/Fortnite and singleplayer games recently, in the minuscule free time I have. 

Is that $79 we have in credit with them indefinite, can we use it on anything from G-Portal?

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
yes SJ however id be inclined to use it on a bf server

Thanks given by:
Sweet, 64 slot locker no explo inc (pls)  Big Grin

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2017, 04:47 PM)k3rMz Wrote: im always about jock just dont have much time to play atm, the wifes ill and im working 5/6 days a week.

We have funds available for bf4 server, however i just want to point out that if it doesn't take off and sits idle then we wont renew it, its ok having the funds however its not worth wasting them if it dont work.

I'll happily set up a locker only server and get things sorted, just need to make sure i get the go ahead from the rest of the organ grinders.

We have $79 in g portal so i can go ahead and get that done, ill be on discord in about an hour if anyone wants / needs me

ty kerms sorry to hear about the wife,hope all is ok,from my heart

Thanks given by:
(12-02-2017, 10:14 AM)Skalle Wrote: 1. It's a good idea with a new locker server all weapons no rules
2. jockgrilse back on recuitment committed to help marko
3 close mumble and use discord

ty skalle

Thanks given by: Skalle
cant get bf4 to work,tried repair still no good says somthing like bf4exe corrupt or missing ,any ideas,help.

Thanks given by:
(12-03-2017, 05:57 PM)jockgrilse Wrote: cant get bf4 to work,tried repair still no good says somthing like bf4exe corrupt or missing ,any ideas,help.

have you tried deleting it and redownloading?

Thanks given by:
(12-03-2017, 06:23 PM)Mark091 Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 05:57 PM)jockgrilse Wrote: cant get bf4 to work,tried repair still no good says somthing like bf4exe corrupt or missing ,any ideas,help.

have you tried deleting it and redownloading?

no but i will try once i have eaten,ty

Thanks given by:
uninstalled the game and reinstalled still not working???

Thanks given by:
when you uninstall it go to documents folder and remove the bf4 folder , 

reboot the pc then reinstall.

this will reset everything but also makes sure you have a fresh install of everything including the configs.

Thanks given by:
(12-04-2017, 06:32 AM)k3rMz Wrote: when you uninstall it go to documents folder and remove the bf4 folder , 

reboot the pc then reinstall.

this will reset everything but also makes sure you have a fresh install of everything including the configs.

ty very much will try that

Thanks given by:
uninstalled bf4,deleted bf4 folder in docs,reinstalled bf4,same error message--------(the application was unable to start correctly  (0xc0000005)   ????? help please

Thanks given by: