BF4 server we need one
Views 363
Replies 34
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This error might be related to the recent push of windows update 1709.

Have you recently update to this version jock ?

My son had the same error code and it took several attempts to make sure windows was infact running the windows installer,  unsure if this is the same issue your having but its what happened to Ginger who got same code.

He had to uninstall the update run a few CMD commands and then re run the update, since them he no longer gets the error.

a few other issues also reported for that error.  

Active firewall / anti virus during install stopping some files working.

Completely uninstall origin , clear cache , reboot and reinstall was also a reported fix.

A quick question is it just BF4 not running  ie can you run BF1 or BF3 ?

Thanks given by:
ty kerms,tried all the other games in origin and all working,ty for your help,im still old and stupid as you can see.in answer to your first question no i havent updated what you said???.

Thanks given by:
(12-04-2017, 01:10 PM)jockgrilse Wrote: uninstalled bf4,deleted bf4 folder in docs,reinstalled bf4,same error message--------(the application was unable to start correctly  (0xc0000005)   ????? help please

googled your error and it led me to this post http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/for...420807320/

Thanks given by:
(0xc0000005)

Sounds like a memory reference issue, have you tried taking the RAM out of your PC and reseating it?

I would also check to see if there are any conflicts with your antivirus, try uninstalling any antivirus that you have and then try

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2017, 07:36 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: (0xc0000005)

Sounds like a memory reference issue, have you tried taking the RAM out of your PC and reseating it?

I would also check to see if there are any conflicts with your antivirus, try uninstalling any antivirus that you have and then try

ok ty i will try that,been on for 2 hours this morning with no success

Thanks given by:
Sent you some messages on discord if you're still struggling to get on mate.

Make sure you restart PC after uninstalling AV

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
hi, uninstalled avast anti virus and game works ok.ty for your help guys.i aint reinstalled it yet to see if it still works.still cant talk to no one on diccord but i will keep trying,ty

Thanks given by:
go on forum and click on channels on discord ,nothing happens ffs,bet your glad im back you have had fuck all to do for months.

Thanks given by:
You need to use the voice channel here and push to talk[Image: aa7da51079649700831b1bd69fce43a2.jpg]

Sendt fra min LON-L29 med Tapatalk

[Image: EO01Kpg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ty skalle,is that pic you posted on the home page of the forum??  or on discord,excuse me but im older now,arse me.and when i reinstalled avast got the same error message and couldent get in the game,uninstalled it again and the game opened ok.

Thanks given by:
its ok skalle i have found that on disscord,ty

Thanks given by:
installed avg free to try that instead of avast,same result bf4 wouldent start,cant have no anti virus,any thoughts???

Thanks given by:
When you install avast set bf4 in tje allow list you should get error popups or logs when tryin to run it. I have to safe list all my games for them to play due to folder protections not allowing any changes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2017, 06:33 PM)k3rMz Wrote: When you install avast set  bf4 in tje allow list  you should get error popups or logs when tryin to run it.   I have to safe list all my games for them to play due to folder protections not allowing any changes

ty kerms, did what u said all sorted now,ty very much.

Thanks given by:
Glad you got it sorted jock Smile

Thanks given by: