i miss you all so much
Views 267
Replies 8
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
i check the the clan every night and am so sorry to see a great clan like ours so dissfragmented.i lived for PTG for so many years and enjoyed all the bickering and friendship and would love to see it all return to the way it was.all the very best me friends in PTG.

Thanks given by:
We mainly use discord now Jock mate, but the first thing I do when I start the PC is open the website just to check for posts!

If you need help getting discord set up let me know, will help out any time.

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2019, 01:46 PM)SJTG1993 Wrote: We mainly use discord now Jock mate, but the first thing I do when I start the PC is open the website just to check for posts!

If you need help getting discord set up let me know, will help out any time.

hi thank you sam ,i will try and set it up pal.

Thanks given by:
It looks like you're already logged onto the server matey, you've got the RC role too so have access to all the channels. 

Give me a shout if you need owt, any time  Smile

[Image: 76561198042289061.png]

"I see now the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CYKA BLYAT

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Thanks given by:
yea i miss the battlefield days with everyone so maybe we can find a server to terrorise have fun on

Thanks given by:
(11-09-2019, 03:11 PM)Mark091 Wrote: yea i miss the battlefield days with everyone so maybe we can find a server to terrorise have fun on

Thanks given by:
hi marko good to hear from you pal ,hope you are well and doing ok

Thanks given by:
Hey jock, hope your are well bro, I definetly miss the old Battlefiellds days and the banter and the late night laughs we all had ingame and on Mumble, I had high hopes for BF5 but it sucked absolute balls imo :/

"Of all the things Ive lost I miss my mind the most"
[Image: DeadlyDesires.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2019, 05:19 PM)DeadlyDesires Wrote: Hey jock, hope your are well bro, I definetly miss the old Battlefiellds days and the banter and the late night laughs we all had ingame and on Mumble, I had high hopes for BF5 but it sucked absolute balls imo :/

hi deadly good to hear from you pal,i think you are right those days have gone,i still miss it all and i think that chef created a great clan and often wonder what he thinks of it now .we had some great times ,good to hear from you pa l all the best to you ,JOCK

Thanks given by: