Here come the the Legend's burger
Views 5448
Replies 15
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi all,

I am Vladimir, but for you all friends of Deathbrgr I am just Vlad. His boy toy. or as some know me - Vladimir the legend's burger.

I shall tell about me to all ye who do not know, all those that play battlefield know about death and brgr (i am burger in deathbrgr). I am a simple man with sime but deathly taste. Cool

I am no very good in americano as I am hungarian, from land of dracula. On Mumble I come some times. I always there but in legends lair channel only cus death says sex predators outside the dungeons. But once when he was away I tried to disobey his order.

More laters guize
I need to meet brgr's friends in the castle.

Thanks given by:
dude get into another channel and let us have some fun with you Big Grin

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2012, 09:12 AM)Geordie Wrote: let us have some fun with you Big Grin

hmmm... I'm sure there is a joke to be made somehwere in there :p

Also, welcome Vladimir! Smile

[Image: super_man_by_sh0gun9.png]
Thanks given by:
Awesome sig shogun but it seems to be missing something. PTG and Shogun Big Grin

[Image: PTG_Geordie.png]
Thanks given by:
Is this the best you can come up wirh wile I am.in the hospital

I can only lead you the way but you must make the journey your self young grasshopper. ASSEMBLE THE ARMY!!!
Thanks given by:
Please. Deleete this thread

Ooh and.vlad was from romania wrll dracula amd.my rxgirl friend is from poland

I can only lead you the way but you must make the journey your self young grasshopper. ASSEMBLE THE ARMY!!!
Thanks given by:
ROFL I know who Vladimir is.

[Image: 3031721.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro...=%23FF0700]
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2012, 11:20 PM)Chef_uk Wrote: ROFL I know who Vladimir is.

ROFL You need to hear more stories chef, stay with bf3 guys and you will more than you would want to know about him Big Grin

[Image: gonzo_sig_final.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hate to tell you but my ex girlfriend spoke perfect English glad Dracula is from Romania not hungry and whoever posted this is a dumbass aka crypton or cryptomancer

Thanks given by:
(09-01-2012, 11:07 AM)Geordie Wrote: Awesome sig shogun but it seems to be missing something. PTG and Shogun Big Grin

I agree Geordie - cheeky Sig - significantly lacking in PTG SHogun-ness

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2012, 11:07 AM)Geordie Wrote: Awesome sig shogun but it seems to be missing something. PTG and Shogun Big Grin

(09-02-2012, 08:12 AM)HooT Wrote: I agree Geordie - cheeky Sig - significantly lacking in PTG SHogun-ness

Well I suppose, I do have A SMALL SELECTION of applicable sigs. I don't have Photoshop running at the moment lol

Care to make a suggestion? lol

Thanks given by:
Better? :p

Thanks given by:
yes.

[Image: graphic.png]
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with Hungary? It's a nice country.

And lol @ the Vlad stories, made me chuckle from what I've been hearing lmao.

I stole this signature. I don't have Photoshop installed - so enjoy this pretty Gorillaz one for now.
[Image: gorilla-freak-tutorial.jpg]
Thanks given by:
the point is vlad is a romanian name and dracula was romanian and by the looks of this he dont speak perfect english like my x lol

Thanks given by:
Dont fight on my name sweety brgrs, btw guys, i am sorry for being aways, he locked me in a cage and let his pet 3 headed puppy to guard it. I can kill it but did not want to Sad (cant shoot a puppy can I Sad ).

my englis is a bit bad, still i continue my story -

(09-01-2012, 02:22 AM)Vladimir Wrote: I am no very good in americano as I am hungarian, from land of dracula. On Mumble I come some times. I always there but in legends lair channel only cus death says sex predators outside the dungeons. But once when he was away I tried to disobey his order.

and then, i discovered the world of men, (sadly for some, no women on internet). Had a fun time with guys in server 1 channel, will try to sneak out again. till then búcsú

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAO Burger DokFaustus 6 2,558 09-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Last Post: [PTG]Jonny*5